Sun Sims Forums

Sun Sims Forums (http://www.sunsims.com/forums/index.php)
-   Open Forum (http://www.sunsims.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Post killer cute toddler pictures here! (http://www.sunsims.com/forums/showthread.php?t=451)

Miros1 07-25-2007 09:44 PM

Post killer cute toddler pictures here!

Rose with her daughter Allura (Jason Greenman didn't become a plantsim in my game, and they conceived Allura via ACR):

BTW, I think my Sims are better detailed since I updated my nVidia drivers...

Greg 07-25-2007 10:35 PM

This must be a creative new use of the word "cute" with which I was previously unfamiliar. :lol:

Miros1 07-25-2007 11:04 PM

How about toddlers so sickeningly sweet that you'll die of high blood sugar?

Miros1 07-26-2007 05:00 AM

Ms. Allura Greenman is definitely a fortune Sim in the making! Wants a car, and she's not even potty trained yet.

innocentmonster 07-26-2007 02:36 PM

This is two pictures of Russia Millionares (from my story Big Family)

And-

Zirconia Wolf 07-26-2007 07:04 PM

Ow! Ow! My teeth! Can't stand the sugary cuteness!

(It's the one in the "panda" suit that's doing it!)

Those pics most certainly belong in this very special thread, away from unsuspecting viewers!

Greg 07-26-2007 07:14 PM

Hey! I like sugary cuteness! :D

Of course, I'm missing a few teeth, too.

Zirconia Wolf 07-26-2007 07:48 PM

Okay, I'll admit to a sugar addiction of sorts, but man...that "panda suit" pic is reeeeaaaallllllyyyyy pushing it!

(I've got a lower "Cute Toddler" threashold than I do "Cute Pet" or even "Cute Pet With Toddler" threshold. I'm actually like than in RL too! Toddlers by themselves just hit my "button" sooner than they probabely should....)

Miros1 07-26-2007 07:56 PM

Lol, I'll be adding at least one Allura and Madrid picture to the Cute Pet & Toddler thread....

Greg 07-26-2007 08:27 PM

I'm thinking that I've probably gone over the top with cute toddlers in the Tales of Happy Valley. Remember the fish tank pictures?

innocentmonster 07-26-2007 08:45 PM

Oh man I mixed up the two (toddler Russia looks just like her younger sister's Lianna and Lonna)

Miros1 07-26-2007 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg (Post 3251)
I'm thinking that I've probably gone over the top with cute toddlers in the Tales of Happy Valley. Remember the fish tank pictures?

Yes, I'm still campaigning for more Bernadette! I even made her a dress and shirts for her whole family, remember!

Greg 07-26-2007 09:51 PM

Golly! I haven't visited Bernadette in ages!

I want to solve the mystery of the universe-destroying babies first. And maybe even advance the cause of the stories I've been trying to write.

Zirconia Wolf 07-26-2007 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg
I want to solve the mystery of the universe-destroying babies first.

:rofl:

I just had a vision of a seriously campy B-grade SiFi movie....

Miros1 07-27-2007 02:42 AM

Madrid licking Allura. Allura strangling, err, cuddling Madrid.

innocentmonster 07-27-2007 02:47 PM

awwww,I think she should be aware of his stench.

Miros1 07-27-2007 03:39 PM

Actually, that's her dirty diaper stench. In the "Daniel and Suzy" thread, that's Wilfred's doggy b.o. stench, but Cleo doesn't care! Guess that's why she was a beneficiary on his life insurance...

Pics of the legacy family coming soon!

innocentmonster 07-27-2007 03:47 PM

YAY!They really should change her diaper.Oh and I had a problem with my toddler sim (changed his diaper with the changing table but he still stunk so I bathed him but he only stayed in for three sim seconds.)I got so angry I accidentally aged him to make the stink go away.

Miros1 07-27-2007 05:54 PM

I thought she was potty trained, so did her family... Madrid doesn't care anyhow!

Zirconia Wolf 07-27-2007 07:18 PM

That's the great think about dogs: they love you no matter how you look...or smell!!!

Alrighty, just to prove I'm not a total jerk about cute kid pictures, here's my contribution to the thread. It's not the greatest picture (not as close as I would have liked & I forgot to have the walls "up", so you can see into the other room) but hey, it gets the point across!

Just for the record, that's Sassy (Sarah) Crittur & little Tommy Ottomas, from a now defuncted incarnation* of Riverblossom Hills. Sassy decided to give birth right next to Tommy & he was more than happy to greet her new puppies with the usual toddler gusto!

Well, I thought it was cute!

* Sassy, DJ (Danny) & their pups are alive & well with the Ottomas clan in my "fixed" Riverblossom Hills, if anyone cares...