Sun Sims Forums

Sun Sims Forums (http://www.sunsims.com/forums/index.php)
-   Open Forum (http://www.sunsims.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Prettiest Female Sims (http://www.sunsims.com/forums/showthread.php?t=544)

Wren 11-04-2007 01:10 PM

Prettiest Female Sims

Show off all your pretty ladies here.:D
Here's Cassie:

And her sister, Tassie:

And one of the nannies, who I thought was stunning for a Maxis made character.:D

Greg 11-05-2007 01:02 AM

Is that a ghost following Cassie?

I'm trying to think of any pictures I might have of pretty sims that haven't already shown up in my stories, but I haven't found any of them so far! :lol:

Miros1 11-05-2007 03:57 AM

I think the ghost effect is caused by the Sim appearing at the pedestrian portal. If you look carefully, there's a sharp upward bend in the sidewalk just behind him, which indicates the edge of the lot.

Zirconia Wolf 11-05-2007 12:10 PM

Ooohhh! Pretty!

Are Cassie & Tassie "Maxis" or are they "User Made" templates? (Dang, that nanny is smokin'! I thought all Nannies were elder females!)

Miros1 11-05-2007 03:27 PM

Wren's probably using Greg's suggestion to revert them to adults and modify their personalities.

Wren 11-05-2007 04:46 PM

Thanks everyone! Yep, that's just somebody entering the lot behind Cassie, they were both visitng her sister. Tassie and Cassie are both user made but I tired to keep them looking as Maxis like as possible so they'd have pretty children.:D
I did age down the nanny but didn't give her surgery or anything, just gave her some makeup. I think she's really pretty.:p

Greg 11-05-2007 05:06 PM

Oh yes! I've met that nanny! She is, indeed, quite a ripper!

shorty943 11-06-2007 11:24 AM

Welcome back, Wren.

I was worried for a while. I thought you may have been trampled into the mud at the Tor.

Cute nanny by the way.

Greg 11-07-2007 02:08 AM

I really hand to hunt around but I think I finaly found a picture of some pretty sims that no one has seen before!

The Trollops!
I had completely forgotten that they were in my game!

Well, actually, if you played Trollops & Johns in the original The Sims, then you have met them before! :lol:

Wren 11-08-2007 06:08 PM

Thanks Shorty. I did dissapear for a bit but I think I'm back for a while now.:D
Whoa Greg, those girls are gorgeous! May I ask where you got Rhonda's top?:angel12:

Greg 11-08-2007 10:59 PM

Thanks, Wren! :D

I think Rhonda is wearing the Storm Sisters Top.

Greg 11-08-2007 11:05 PM

Incidentially, should anyone be wondering where Nola, Rhonda, and Wendy came from, look here: Greg's Trollops.

"You're paid to make the beds, sister! Not the clients!"

Wren 11-11-2007 09:25 AM

Thanks for the link to Rhonda's top Greg! Those Storm sisters are certainly...unique.;)
The Trollops look like an interesting bunch! I'll have to read that page now, I'm curious!:D
This is a teen Sim, whose name has totally slipped my mind. She was born in-game:

Greg 11-11-2007 07:57 PM

Oh, she's really precious! :)

The trollops were my entry in the very first round of Trollops & Johns, which for a time was a popular game to play in The Sims 1. The idea was to see how many seductions your group of three trollops could do in 30 sim days, earning $1000 for each success. It was fun for the first week or so but after that it got to be very tedious. Nevertheless, we had quite a long list of people who had earned the right to have their names inscribed on the Sacred Tapestry of the Order of the Purple Garter. :lol:

Greg 11-11-2007 07:59 PM

Here's another pretty one!

Madame Stella Hardesty of Perling

Greg 11-11-2007 08:30 PM

Aw heck, while we're in Perling, we ought to stop by the Chateau and take a gander at Patricia, Jessica, and Sofia!

Sofia is the one in the bloomers.

Wren 11-12-2007 06:05 PM

Quote:

Madame Stella Hardesty of Perling
Oh my God she's gorgeous! Patricia, Jessica, and Sofia are pretty damn stunning too.:D
The nanny has had a bit of a makeover:

:D

Quote:

...the Chateau...
Hmm, I wonder what Chateau that could be...;)
*window dive*

Greg 11-13-2007 11:54 AM

It would be worth it to have a baby just to be able to hire that nanny! :D

It's just a quiet old house on the hill, once the scene of things stranger than the Bowery.