View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 12:52 PM   #25
Crystal
Addicted Anjafan

I have not seen him online since yesterday afternoon so he must be going to his sister's house in San Antonio. Maybe he will get online there.

I found out I can hotlink this picture of computer models that shows where the computers say Ike could go. Its from http://www.wunderground.com/

You can see where South Padre Island is too. At first I thought they would get Ike but Ike turned north because he wanted to visit Greg and then he's going to go all the way across to visit ME!

Greg does not like people to hotlink images without permission but I think he will forgive me. I think if Weather Underground didn't like it they could block it and I linked to their site. Its real cool. There are lots of things you can play with.

I like the WunderMap It mixes weather with Google Maps.

You can see Galveston Bay the big bay close to Louisiana and his house is real close to it on the west side in the middle.

As I wrote this post I did Preview Post and the map changed and the lines moved west. That's not good because the right side of the storm is the dirty side.

I'm going to sit and think about now.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote