Thread: Pets Codes!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 05:30 PM   #5
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Nope, they don't show up in mirrors or the "mini" Create-a-Pet screen that you get at pet stores either.

The annoying part is that all the codes are listed in that "Unlocked Pet Codes" list under the game settings, just like they were before.

So far as I know, none of my mods conflict with anything in CAS.

(Oh, & yes I have Custom Content enabled. Not that I would ever forget to check such a thing.... )

If I use the Maxis "defualt" Collie (ick) I can recolor the Bandit Mask marking layer, but I can't create/re-create another one. My ultimate goal is to create a set of saved "blank" (base coat only) breed templets that I think better represent the different breeds, which I can then use to color as I see fit when a Sim goes to a pet store* to pick out their four legged pal.

As it stands now, I can create the "blank slate" pets just fine, but without access to things like Bandit Markings, I won't ever be able to get many of the coat patterns to look right at the store.

Looks like Leod McGreggor's Collie will just have to wait untill I get this problem solved!

-ZW

* Actually, in my game all "pet stores" are called shelters & breed rescues. I'm a huge beliver in adopting (as opposed to buying) pets!

Last edited by Zirconia Wolf : 05-01-2007 at 05:34 PM. Reason: forgot footnote
Zirconia Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote