View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 04:31 AM   #14
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miros1
I'd like YA pregnancies, especially ones that start in the last semester of school and end after the Sim moves back to town, but I don't want to have to watch my teens like hawks!
Actually InTEEN doesn't add "autonomous" woohoo (teen or otherwise) to the game at all. In fact without a seprate mod, teens don't even have a "woohoo" want! (Which is fine by me, as 99.9% of the time I don't bother with "teens & woohoo" at all) All it does is enable the interactions if you want them, & of coarse it adds the "Biological Clock" object (one for each Sim of "child bearing" age) that you can spawn & turn on things like Birth Controll or Fertillity Treatments.

Of coarse, I'm not using it with ACR. I would probebly go nuts if I had that & InTEEN!

I just enjoy the options for College pregnancy & the ability to raise children (they even go to school! ) on Residential Lots in College Towns. (I keep hoping for a "stand alone" mod that just enables the YA stuff, but so far there just isn't one. )

Yikes, don't get me wrong about my "incest" wants! Cousin/Cousin I can see but the rest of it makes my skin crawl! Yuck!