View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 07:47 PM   #10
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
What does the biological clock do?
It's basically the "Master Control" for many of InTeen's features, which you need to "spawn" to use. To do that, you just click on a Sim (Teen, YA or Adult*) & look for a lil pink & purple alarm clock to appear nearby. This is the Biological Clock for that Sim (they are not interchangeable) which lets you set things like Birth Control use, Fertilly Treatments, etc,.

The "bad data" that the InTeen manual talks about is normaly not a problem, but the InTeen program needs to use it for something or other & if it's messed up it can cause strange stuff to happen. Fortunately, InTeen will "fix" this "bad data" automaticaly, ethier when a Sim gets pregnant or when a Sim's Biological Clock is spawned & the game is saved.

As for exactly how InTeen's magic clock does this is not explained in the user guide (which is ok by me 'cause I'm sure it's waaaaay over my little head) but I know it works as I have already cured several Sims of "Junk Townie Syndrom" already with the spawn/save thing.

I just forgot to try it with poor Nervous Subject. I'm not even sure (yet) if that is what's going on here or not (as I said I am currently playing "musical mods" ) but that's okay, since I got a pretty big laugh out of this picture!

*Elders will only have an option to show the "version #", as Elders can't get pregnant in the game.