View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 10:34 PM   #72
Miros1
Goddess for Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirconia Wolf View Post
Actually I haven't tried that yet, mainly because I'm not exactly sure how to find a "Body Shop" Sim in CAS...because- of course- I haven't tried it yet....
I'm so glad I'm not the only person who couldn't figure that out! In CAS, you hit the +Sim button on the left, change the sex on the right, and just above that, there's an icon that looks like 6 little Sims standing together. Click that, and you can pick from the Sims you made in Body Shop!

Quote:
Might be worth a shot! (It's too bad you can't use Body Shop to create pets!)
I read somewhere that you should make your pets as a separate family from the humanoid Sims and combine them at the 'hood screen.

Quote:
Nope, I've stayed away from those!
Might not hurt to pop Warlokk's CAS in...

Quote:
Hmmm...interesting. I remember reading something about object files getting corrupted (over on InSim) & that you had to get clean copies of the CD's but I don't recall seeing anything about corrupted cigen or Accessory files...

How can I replace/fix them? I know I can delete the Groups cache & the game will just re-make it...is it the same for the cigen/accessory files?
Yep, I delete all cache and package files all the time with no bad effects, just a slightly longer load time next time while they regenerate.
Miros1 is offline   Reply With Quote