View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 04:15 PM   #12
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Well, having already added H&M to my game (I have no will power it seems) this is a good thing to know! I was about to try & play around with some Sim memories...think I'll wait a bit now!

Thankfully, I had already zipped up the ugly townies & installed my new default sets before adding H&M, so- while I can't go through & erase the unmeet people in the Maxis default hoods- at least my newly created hoods all have different & nice looking Townies/Downtownies/Dormies!

Yes I must agree that both H&M and Glamour Life have some nice (IMO) content. I'm an EP/SP addict. I've got 'em all. Actually never even started with just the base game: I jumped right in with everything-up-to-Pets! Same story with Sims 1, actually (it was Unleashed that intriged me) & will most likely be the same story with Sims 3: as soon as I can have pets in the game, I'll fork over the dough. I'm a sucker for animals...

Given the fact that we (addicts) are about to be hit with Bon Voyage, I would think the SimPE team might wait to release an update untill it's okay for H&M aswell as Bon Voyage??