View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 02:24 PM   #9
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty943
I can't help getting the feeling EA are doing some pirateing....The last couple of expansion packs have looked suspiciously like amalgamated hack packs.
So I'm not the only one who feels that way!

For me the feeling actually kinda started the very first day I fired up the Sims 2. It was like EA swiped all the major mods & hacks people made for the Sims 1 & just made them into Sims 2. (Of course I didn't come over to Sims 2 when it first came out; I had everything up to Pets, so that may explain much of my first impression...)

At least they've been (for the most part) pirateing the good stuff so far. (If they do decide to do a "Super Hero" pack- as some rumors & Offical Site polls have indicated- I feel safe in saying that it will be the very first time I pass up buying a Sims expainsion!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty943
As for poor flicka and woofums getting screwed over. That's exactly the reason I don't go a lot of places these days. Love me, love my dog.
Bad EA. Down. Stay.
...and, might I add "No biscuit!"

(I must say that if the flicka/woofum discrimination ends completely in Sims 3- including the half assed "motive" tree- they just might tempt me to try it...although it had still better hit at least half the things on my "Demand" list!)