Thread: Coming soon...
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 05:00 PM   #28
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

(I've been "away" for a bit & am just comming up to speed on several threads here, so please excuse me if I'm a little "behind the times" so to speak...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty943
InSim and InTeen are big time incompatible because they do all the same things.
If they are incompatible then my computer (& HDCU) certainly don't know it; I use both extensively in my game with no ill effects that I can spy. (Alot of people are really freaked out about InTeen & I don't know why! Maybe they need to quit listening to the "info" on MATY & actually go to the InTeenimater site before freaking out?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg
In other news: Oh... golly... my patience with links to the overdramatized misinformation spewing forth from MATY is growing very, very thin. I'm going to ask that everyone cease and desist from linking to that site or quoting misinformation from it, and hope to goodness we don't have to adopt a formal rule about it. If you simply cannot find the same useful information on a more reliable source, then please (a) thoroughly test the procedure first yourself and then (b) paraphrase the solution without linking to the site.
You won't get any arguments from me! (I think I have posted a link or two in the past though & can only say "Sorry!"...)

The sad thing about MATY is that- buried waaaaaayyyyyy underneath that drama, misinformation & genral evilness* that is prevelant- every so often there is an actually helpfull hack/mod or problem related thread posted there...I've just grown weary of having to put on my hip waders in order to find them!

*evil is a pretty strong word, but I really feel it fits in this case.