View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 06:00 AM   #12
Greg
Da Guy Wut Owns Dis Joint

Tales of Happy Valley
Chapter 11: Allardice Girls

Judy, Janet, and Joanne Allardice

Speaking of the Allardice girls, it's about time we visited them, too. In this scene they are celebrating their outstanding success on their first final exams at Happy Valley University with a little jam session to entertain their boyfriends and some visiting college professors.

Their parents, Edward and Sally Allardice, are among my oldest and most influential sim families with a history that dates back to before the bomb. Originally established in Strangetown, they moved to Happy Valley and were among the many families I was able to rescue from oblivion after the bomb.

Allardice House - The original version in Strangetown

The girls were born in the game as teenagers, originally intended to provide girlfriends for the teenage Franks boys. The Franks boys didn't pay any attention to my plans, however; instead they showed a strong interest in other girls in town. That left the Allardice girls without boyfriends, so I left them alone while I developed other parts of the neighborhood.

When Gregsim grew up to be a teenager, he was for a time the only teen boy in town (except for some really ugly and unpleasant NPC's) and so, he and the Allardice triplets became a signicant part of each others' lives.*

----------
*The Allardice triplets appear in Anja's story identified as the J-Girls.

Originally posted in the Hullabaloo on Tuesday April 19, 2005 at 7:03 PM.