View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 10:55 PM   #20
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Just me again! Actually, it will be me for 2 posts, as I am trying to keep these things to a semi-readable (& downloadable, for all you dial-up users) size.

Now that I am (finally) through with my Supreme Ultimate Super Uber Final Sims 2 Reinstall Of All Things Up To Seasons/Celebrations (well, for November anyway!) & have made the appropriate hood backup copies, I have been happily getting re-acquainted with my game & all my various mods/etc.

As I doggedly persist in my quest (which consists of me getting all my families/hoods up to a self-determined "safe point" so I can unleash BV on my unsuspecting Sims) I can't help but run into some...unexpected "side effects" of having a game as heavily modded as mine.

Not sure if it's a product of my Default Replacement files, my Clothing Catalog Re-Categorizers, my humongous set of new Clothes or maybe a bizarre combination of all 3, but...

Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you Peter Sim; Nature lover, Riverblossom Hills Townie & the current leader in the "Least Appropriately Dressed For The Occasion" contest.

I call this picture "Walking In A Winter Wonderland". (It was taken at the Riverblossom Hills Community Center, if anyone wants to know.)