View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 10:29 AM   #3
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Yeah- I'm using the 2-tile "commercial" stove.

The strange thing is that- when I was dinking around with the Community lots a while ago- I would actually see a frozen image of a chef standing in front of the stove on 90% of the lots. (Most had very distinctive custom hair- so I new they were being pulled from my uber-cool Download folder.)

I'll have to do some more digging...

*** UPDATE : 4:50 AM ***

Oh carpel tunnel!

After doing some more testing, I'm afraid I've figured it out: It appears to be solely an issue with Riverblossom Hills, & I have a horrible feeling I know (sort of) why:

During my last re-install, when it came time for me to boot up my newly-reinstalled Seasons/Celebrations game I (stupidly, it seems) replaced the existing Riverblossom Hills with a copy I had made before. I was hoping to save myself some "prep time" as that save already contained the University Upgrades & such, but it seems that I've created more problems for myself!

In hindsight, I should have seen this coming, as my saved RH copy did away with the original Neighborhood Story pictures/captions that are supposed to be there for RH. (Best guess is some kind of problem with the Neighborhood Controller...)

On the (possible) plus side, I'm hopefull that just rolling back to Pets, then reinstalling Seasons/Celebrations (without substituting a saved RH copy) may fix everything.

*Sigh*

(Of course now I'm faced with the whole "If-I-Roll-Back-Before-Pets-Maybe-I-Could-Try-Weeding-Out-Some-P001-Files" debate....

Last edited by Zirconia Wolf : 12-02-2007 at 12:06 PM.
Zirconia Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote