View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 03:17 AM   #31
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

I'm not 100% sure how to check my "partition" space.

I only have to two drives (C & F) right now, & C (where the Sims 2 & Body Shop are both installed) has 227GB of space, which is 75% of it's total capacity. My F drive is strictly a holding pen for old zips & such, in case I need them. My virtual memory is 9216 MB & I have 3GB of regular RAM...not to mention 512MB on my graphics card.

I only use the Compressorizor on my Lot folder (to keep them in order) & nothing else to avoid upsetting DDO.

It's possible one of the skins I downloaded today came compressed...but if that's the case, how would I get a non-compressed version since as I understand it, the Compressorizor is a one-way deal & can't be undone.

Interestingly enough, it appears that I can still export stuff with Body Shop...at least for now.

Since I can see the names of the texture files in the exported state, it's easy to swap a bald babyhairwhatever file for a hairy one...I just don't know how to get them back into my game.

-ZW

(Got to run through BBB's tutorial again. If I can just figure out the code thing, I shouldn't need Body Shop at all...)