Thread: Big family
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 12:00 AM   #1
innocentmonster
an innocent monster

Default Big family

My name is important in this story but I must tell you that my name is Veronica and I am a quintuplet.In this part of my story me and my other three look alike like me siblings aren't born.Neither is my triplet siblings born before me.Ok well her it goes.

This is mom and dad.Mom has black hair and dad has brown.During each certain pregnancy she changed her hair color after so be on the look-out for that.Mom and dad are sweet and caring,they own the biggest house on the block.After I am born I will show you the house but not in this chapter.
Mom is a cosmetic/hairdresser,while dad is a doctor.Mom only owns the place and comes there at times.

In this photo they are doing a duet.Mom had just told dad that she was pregnant and this is dad's way of celebrating.

Mom and dad were having dessert.They discussed baby names but couldn't come up with anything that would fit.

Eight months pregnant.Mom found out its going to be twins of both gender.

Baby Time!

Say hello to the babies.Dad is holding baby Max Millionares.Mom is holding baby Russia Millionares.They are cute,aren't they?

Check out my storya:Where's your family?
Its up to Chapter 6 already!
And Big Family (up to chapter 4)
innocentmonster is offline   Reply With Quote