View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 08:16 AM   #14
Greg
Da Guy Wut Owns Dis Joint

Tales of Happy Valley
Chapter 13: The Allardice Girls in Transition

Judy and Greg at the Franks Wedding

Even though he forgot to wear a tie to his sister's wedding, Gregsim proved to be an attentive and affectionate date; much to the amusement of Carl Jr's mother, Donna Franks. I'd blame it on the atmosphere of romance that goes with weddings, but the truth is that they behaved like teenagers any time any of the Allardices were in the same room with Gregsim.

This was at the Carl Franks house, and neither of these characters were controllable. They were, in fact, quite out of control! Since Carl and Donna had room for the wedding on their huge patio, Tommy Jr (the controllable sim in the background) was living with his aunt and uncle while he built a house for Joyce and himself.

Joanne, Janet, and Judy share You Know Who
OK, so we have a couple of backsides to wrap up this back story after all!

As I said, for a time the Allardice girls shared the same boyfriend; and when I say shared I do mean shared!

It was happy time for these adventurous teens, but of course it had to come to an end. They might do things differently in Baumdoubt Valley, but here in Happy Valley only Arabs have plural marriages.
Nevertheless, I'm becoming increasingly concerned about the relationship developing between Her and one Miss Gloria Baybrace.

So, when Gregsim grew to become an adult his little love affair with the Allardice girls ended. By that time, he was involved with Her Aunt Winona. (Ref: Sandra and Wanda, genesis thereof.) Besides, She was rapidly growing up! The Allardices were left behind, remaining teenagers during the next several decades of his life.

Nevetheless, they still played a role in his life, popping in here and there as supporting cast members. The fact that they were still teens proved to be an asset. All of them became close friends with Her during Her teen years.

She and Joanne - On the Front Porch at Allardice House

And, of course, because they were still teens, they were eligible to go to college when University came along. And that brings us back to the beginning of the story of the Allardice girls!