Thread: Spore Board
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 02:33 PM   #4
Miros1
Goddess for Life

There are multiple worlds in each universe, but hubby didn't want my worlds on the screen while he's playing. He can't see too well, so he doesn't want to accidentally click one of them and suddenly realize he's playing Mirovians instead of Vogons. That's why I had to figure out how to have multiple "universes"!

BTW, I'm Miros1 on the EA server, where you share your creatures, buildings, vehicles, etc. I've got our games set to only download stuff from our "Buddies," to try to avoid a lot of the drek that I'm sure populates the server.

The latest iteration of EA's copy protection is rather annoying... 3 installs total (so you don't want to reinstall unless absolutely necessary).

Even more annoying (and contradictory to the manual, which Maxis employees are claiming is a misprint) is that you can only have one account on EA's server per registration number. When hubby's ready to post his Vogons, they'll be on the Miros1 page!
Miros1 is offline   Reply With Quote