Thread: Codi Jo
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 10:38 PM   #1
Anja
Let Me Entertain You!

Default Codi Jo

Codi Jo
The Meat Market Edition

All characters in my stories are copyrighted characters in a copyrighted story. Downloaded for personal use only. Any publication of these characters in any form without prior written permission is strictly forbidden, and is a violation of US and international copyright law.

Codi Jo, The Meat Market Edition
I called this The Meat Market Edition because there's at least one other version of Codi Jo's self-sim around here somewhere.

Once upon a time, our very own Codi Jo was urgently needed at The Meat Market to fill in some holes in the plot. She arrived in the company of a bunch of superheroes, and the place hasn't been the same since!

I wanted to see if I could capture the essence of Codi Jo, and with Codi Jo's kind permission, here she is!
It was just a matter of pouring enough Kahlua and rum into her to get her to hold still long enough.

She has a heritage from some of the greatest Sims artists.

All the custom content is included in the download except the meshes. To fully realize the beauty of Codi Jo, you need to download and install these meshes separately:

For the skin tone meshes, see Warlokk's Hi-Res BodyShape COMPLETE Nude Collection on InSimAdult. You need these two meshes but it might be smart to install all the meshes at once:
MESH_afTopNakedHi_34D-Nat
MESH_afBottomNaked_HiDetail_36
Codi Jo's skin tone is the same as Anja's Girlfriend Sheila Nordstrom, posted at InSIMAdult. If you installed Sheila, you don't need to install it twice. The body shape is 34Dn36, mislabled as 36Dn36.
Caution: Codi Jo's skin tone is anatomically accurate. Parental discretion is advised.

For the top, get MESH_afTop_34Dn_Tshirt - from Warlokk's Hi-Res Bodyshapes - 34D Enh/Nat Tops Separates Collection.

For the skirt, get MESH_afBottom_36_ShortSkirtShoes from Warlokk's Hi-Res Female BodyShapes - Bottoms Separates.
The skirt texture is from that same thread but Body Shop also packaged it with this download.

For the hair, get XMS_Flora_MeshHair036 from XM Sims, page 49.

Now, just so that we don't start rumors, here's proof that Codi Jo has two eyes:

Yup, two of 'em.
Isn't it nice when everything balances?

And here's how she appears in your sim bin if all the goodies are installed correctly:

No Pests: I made this sim with just University and the base game installed, so it should work with all versions of The Sims 2.

This is an adult sim, so she would tend to tower over the real-life Codi Jo's 5'2" frame. If you want to be really accurate, you could try making her shorter or use the Insimenator to change her age to an emancipated teen. These clothes won't fit the teen-sized version but she will adapt her body shape to match and the skin tone will still work.

Enjoy!

Especially for you, Codi Jo!

Attached Files
File Type: zip pssim_codi_jo_by_the_pearl.zip (2.96 MB, 70 views)

Last edited by Greg : 04-09-2007 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Added description
Anja is offline   Reply With Quote