View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 01:28 AM   #19
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg
Hmm... we're still not there. ZW is looking for a mesh that will override the default body shape for elders so that they don't look like they've been rode hard and put up wet for 110 years.

Or, alternatively, a way to convert an adult mesh so that it overrides the elder mesh.

It seems like it has to be something as simple as duplicating an adult mesh and changing its internal filename and GUID to be the same as the elder mesh that's embedded in the game. We just need to figure out what parameters to change and what to change them to.
Yeah, that's about the size of it.

I was looking over the instructions (again) for changing the default body shape & wonder if it would be a matter of just pasting the Adult shape into the Elder one?

Thing is I still have no clue where Maxis has hidden their nude skins (they are NOT in the skins.package 'cause I've combed through that with SimPE) so I figure my best bet is to find a nice (genital free) default set of nude only overrides for the Adults & Elders, then try to just paste the Adult one into the Elder one (like the Warlock tutorial) & see what happens.

The trick is finding a nice set of non-genital enhanced default nudes...but I'm a fairly persistent wolf!