View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 02:57 AM   #53
shorty943
Banned

From ZW.

"Oh mygodness! I've never been a fan of "I''ll Install That For You" type programs (I hate not knowing where stuff is going on my computer) & have never used Qexpress. (Never will after hearing about your little problem!)

Blameing Windows sounds good too, though!"

For a mass download and installation of needed files, it used to be good. Just click away then click install. Apart from the fact everything was just dumped into the games download folder.
But, somehow or other, a C:\Downloads folder had been created and even my browser "Seamonkey and Firefox" had downloaded to it. It might have been an update from Mozilla, or a recent Winslows update, fixed now.

Honestly, if I could run the 2 games I play, under Linux, that would be the end of MS for me. Even my ISP prefers Linux. (internode.on.net) South Australian company, just got to support the local bloke, don't you know.

But, at the moment, I have a problem somewhere in the big mass of files related to bodyshop. There are some new meshes or skins or clothing that just locks the whole computer up in the ingame CAS. Not even the good old three finger salute of Ctrl-Alt-Del, got out of the locked screen. Only the last drastic resort of the reset button fixed that last night. Oh goody, conflict resolution. Roll the sleeves up, and dive in the deep end again.
See ya!
shorty943 is offline   Reply With Quote