View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 02:06 AM   #1
Greg
Da Guy Wut Owns Dis Joint

Default Aussie Sunset Walls

Aussie Sunset Walls

Aussie Sunset Walls

This is a set of three wallpapers that will tile so that you can fill a large wall section with the mural in a repeating pattern.

Shorty took the picture on the western side of Fraser Island, the world's largest sand island, on the very southern end of The Great Barrier Reef.

Aussie Sunset Walls Version 2
Click on pswall_aussie_sunset_r2.zip below to download version 2.
You can have both versions installed; they're separate walls and have unique filenames.

Aussie Sunset Walls Version 2
Her name is Cassidy and she lives on Pelican Dance Island, off the cost from Bonnyview Shores.

Aha! I was right! I had the logic inverted when I scaled the walls; and consequently, the aspect ratio of the mural changed as well as showing more of the picture.

Version 2 is a 4-tile repeating mural, and there is a 5th "repeating" wall. The repeating wall will tile correctly with wall "4 of 4" on its left and wall "1 of 4" on its right. It also tiles with itself.

Version 2 walls used as a backdrop

I also tried them out as a backdrop seen through the windows. It worked, but the camera angles that cause the backdrop to fill the screen are limited. I'll need to add a matching second story to make it more flexible. Floor tiles that merge into the water at the edge of the walls would be pretty neat, too; but for the nonce, what you see is what I got!
Attached Files
File Type: zip pswall_aussie_sunset.zip (112.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: zip pswall_aussie_sunset_r2.zip (196.1 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by Greg : 05-09-2007 at 11:45 AM.
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote