View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 07:01 PM   #215
Miros1
Goddess for Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirconia Wolf View Post
(It's strange that the game will auto-regenerate the Hobby Club Leaders, but not the Lots!)
Yes, that's so stupid. The one thing they did right was that in a custom Uni 'hood, they let you place the special Secret Society lots. But they couldn't be bothered to make the BV special lot or the Hobby Club lots "placeable"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirconia Wolf View Post
Free Time adds a feature wherein Sims earn enthusiasm in 10 different hobbies (Arts/Crafts, Cuisine, Film/Literature, Fitness, Games, Music/Dance, Nature, Science, Sports & Tinkering) by doing things related to the hobby. Earn enough "enthusiasm points" & you will be granted membership in that hobby's Secret Club & get a little card that lets you go to the associated Secret Clubhouse...<snip>
So a teen can earn 10 levels in Dance, and they'll get both the Secret Clubhouse card and the dance scholarship? Very cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
<snip>Yup, I got so irritated with the whole abduction thing that I engaged in the wholesale slaughter of secret society members. I ended up building a graveyard on the SS lot. Then, amazingly enough, the same graveyard ended up in every neighborhood! It appears that all of my neighborhoods were sharing the same SS lot!
Did you use the same University 'hood with all your neighborhoods?

BTW, if I want my Sims to join the Secret Society, I don't let them sleep in their undies (or less) until after their initiation!
Miros1 is offline   Reply With Quote