View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 01:56 PM   #5
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty943 View Post
And if you live on a mountain in a tropical far eastern country?
I want to vacation in some exotic locale thank you, not in my own back yard.
Mars looks good, or some other less travelled place...
Hmmm...

You raise an intersting point! What- exactly- constitutes a "vacation" & just who defines it? Personally, if I lived on a mountain in a tropical far eastern country I would consider myself permenantly on vacation! Although Mars would be pretty tempting...asuming I could get there in back in days, not years!

Being that this is a Sims 2 EP, I would be willing to bet that (like 99% of the game already) a "Vacation Destination" will most likely be completely customisable to a user's tastes, especally if you have Seasons installed too! So if you're really tired of your tropical, far east mountain top, I am sure you could design something else for your Sims.

As to your "EP Envy" (or is that EP Frustration? ) I feel your "pain". I just got through with the "Reinstall From H---" not long ago to get my game offically Seasons & Celebrations functional (FYI do not try & add the Seasons EP to a fresh, never-played game) & now Maxis releases word of the H&M Stuff Pack as well as Bon Voyage.

**sigh**

Not being a fashion freak (I honestly don't even know who/what H&M is! ) I'm not planning on snarfing up the SP any time soon, but knowing what I know about me I will almost certainly be one of the 1st nut-cases to snatch up Bon Voyage as soon as I can. (Hey, somebody's gotta let the modding community know what needs fixing! )

I better get my save-game-backup-files up to date....