Thread: Apartment Life
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 11:34 PM   #26
Miros1
Goddess for Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
Was that unique to Riverblossom Hills? It sounds like a silly blunder that ought to have been caught before they published the expansion pack.
Yes, it's unique, just a stupid thing that slipped by quality control. If you make a custom hood or open up a previously played hood, it has the normal sequence of seasons. You can adjust the seasons to your liking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pompkyn View Post
Well I bought BV yesterday You didn't tell me that I can "put away leftovers" ROFL....that was so cool and I had my sim drink the potion so I could play with the new turn-on/offs.
Yeah, leftovers are great, the kids can get leftovers for their after school snack!

Quote:
She is my community *easy* girl Romance Sim...gawd..now she has the aspiration to sleep with the help and lots of them...
I had wanting to be friends with 5 Service NPCs, but not to sleep with them. I should drag out Chelsea Cheez and see if she gets that want. She's been with 3 already (and 4 kids to prove it)!

Quote:
I tried to get her to woohoo with bigfoot, but no dice. Just wanted him to move in with her...But it would be kinda funny I guess. Does he stay in the house forever? Or decides to leave after a time? Curious now....
I have a horrid suspicion that he'd revert to bigfoot behaviors. Somewhere around here, I've got a link to a tutorial to give NPCs a mental transplant...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
The roof choices would be listed under the commands you can enter. With OFB, we got something like "roofslopeangle," but it applies to all roofs on the lot. I have heard that with later expansion packs, you can apply it to any roof segment.
Yes, there's a way to do that. It should be a tool, I'll look for it tonight on my Pets/Seasons install.
Miros1 is offline   Reply With Quote