View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 01:40 PM   #31
VampireSim
Mistress of Myth

In my eyes your infamous She!

However, I have a tiny problem which has changed my story line...

It seems my game hasn't been saving my games, and well, Sally is still pregnant with the Girls, if they turn out to be twins. Which they may not. So, the story is changing unfortuantly.

Sally and Jacob remain very happy, as does Adam. They are not in harms way, unless my game wishes it so.

I'll explain what I was hoping would happen:

I would introduce you to She, telling you her name, Morgana. And then I would of finally told you Matt and Morgana's last name...Le Fay.

Matt is the Last Le Fay, other than Morgana, and her Great ( carry on for ages) Grandson. His great (again, ages) Grandfather was Morgana's only son.

I was then going to have Morgana seduce (Shes romance) either Jacob or Adam (when hes older enough, hes still a toddler) and get pregnant.

Then she would use her child to find the mythical Merlin and kill him, so that she could get her hands on excaliber or the holy grail.

The whole story was based on Arthurian Legends. Now, I will change the plot line to something less sinster, like the lives of the characters instead of their heratige.

I am really really sorry that my main story has gone down the pan, so I hope my next one about their lives (which I will continue in this thread) in Merlins Oak Valley doesn't also go down the pan.