Thread: Coming soon...
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 04:10 PM   #27
Miros1
Goddess for Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty943 View Post
So your the one, J M Pesky, was alluding to in the FAQ I read.
Baby, you got under that skin.

Not joking. I read it tonight, in the site FAQ.
Waffleing on about how it is an INSULT to use bad grammar and syntax.

I'm still chuckleing about it, someone really rattle a cage in that hole.
Nope, the incident I'm refering to was long, long ago, as in shortly after SimsHost opened, on an egroup.

In general, poor grammar, etc. will get you poked with sticks over there, so when I send someone, I tell them not to post, just snag the hacks.

I did gently slap JMP once. I was debugging GrowUp for Syberspunk and hit Submit to make sure my flaky browser wasn't going to lose my bug report on me. Although I put "partial post, will finish in a few minutes due to flaky Internet" at the bottom, JMP jumped in and said "Genius, don't do that!" So I ripped on him why I did want to do that and that this was a bug report that Ste (Syberspunk) had asked for (as well as finishing my original bug report).

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty943 View Post
On the Tech side?

I fixed my InSim\InTeen problem in my own inimitable fashion.
InTeen caused headspace problems, InTeen had to die.
No more problem.
Lol, I've evaded the entire InSim/InTeen problem. I don't use either.

ACR lets my teens woohoo with each other (after they've both got the 8K in college scholarships, of course).

Other than a slick interface, I'm not seeing much in InSim that I can't do with SimPE or a bunch of other hacks, which I can remove one at a time if I don't like them. <flaps her Software Engineer business card at Greg>

Last edited by Miros1 : 08-12-2007 at 04:18 PM.
Miros1 is offline   Reply With Quote