Thread: Coming soon...
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 01:33 AM   #31
shorty943
Banned

Lady M,
S'alright if you can code. I can't read or write code for crap. Forget it, no right brain or some stupid thing. So I have to rely on gincky little hacks to save my bacon.

And that ZW, is probably why I can find conflicts the author didn't even know could happen. AGAIN.
I honestly don't understand why it would not work. A complete un-install, right back to deleting the EA folder. Re-install every expansion pack, after the base of course, in order of release. Then, with only InTeen installed to it's own sub-folder in EA\Sims 2\Downloads.
The game crashed on load up. Got rid of it.

Many thanks to the coders of the world. I do however, run power stations.
At least I used to until I had to retire.
Want compute? Need lectrickery. See, it's symbiotic. People can't get on with out each others help. I like that thinking.

When it comes to poking with sticks, I am pretty good myself.
I kept getting emails from a site I found less than polite, so I flagged them as spammers. Nyah, nyah, nyah. Insult me will they?
One little red wagon fixed propper good.

Kaylyn, same here friend. When a second hand Kenny can run to over 1\4 million Aus dollars. That is a company owned truck and trailer set. That set up is known as a "B Double", then comes the "C" and the "D".
We run them up to quads "D", on the "outback" roads. 4 x 40 foot trailers in a row, we call them "Road Trains", and you get out of the way stupid car driver.
Each trailer swings further off line than the one in front of it. Give the rig driver room, or he\she can make all the room he\she needs with a small flick of the wheel.
Not a real lot of owner drivers here either. Those that are, usually sub-contract to the big boys, and haul trailers owned by the company.
Me? I owned a small (3) fleet of body trucks. Being a country boy, it was for the traditional work of "woodgetting". Provisioning of fuel for heating and cooking, the old fashioned way.
Driven other peoples, Volvo's, Atkinson's, Mack's, International's, British Bedford's, Ford's, and some with no name. Sort of the Bitsza look what i made thing, for special farm or other work.
My favourite?
A Marmon Herrington, British built, WW2 Ford V8 power, several gearboxes later there was a transfer case and nearly as many wheels as an 18 wheeler. Built for desert warfare, fantastic for desert farm work. Oh, now I miss it. It was not fast, but there was not a cliff it could not pull a Mack or Kenworth up. Big old side valve Ford V8 bellowing, dirt and rocks going every where from spinning multi axle drives, she was a fun truck.
shorty943 is offline   Reply With Quote