View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 12:47 PM   #1
Miros1
Goddess for Life

Default Tutorial or source needed: shower proof skins

Well, my sock puppet, Angelita, is demanding I make her some clothes for Sims2. And since she's a 19 year old Charismatic Babe with a certain addiction (think Romance Sim), she wants to be a little "big in the business." Since I'm not her sugar daddy, I'm not buying her implants, so I'm thinking about 34Cnat-36. (I need a new siggy picture for the Complete Mafia board too, otherwise the bimbo would be wearing Maxis standard.)

Clothes are obvious... Just download Warlokk's meshes and skin some for her... but how do I keep her from going back to the standard Maxis 34 in the shower? From what I've read, I need a "showerproof" skin. Now to the meat of my questions:

1) Does anyone know of a nice showerproof skin, approximately S2 or a bit darker (she's Italian, natually), preferably anatomically correct, that works with Warlokk's 34Cnat-36? This question might be moot, I'm still rummaging through Warlokk's stuff and might find it on my own?
2) If not, is there an easy tutorial somewhere? Actually, I probably should learn to do this anyhow, so the tutorial would be appreciated even if I find the skin I want.
3) Do I just pick this skintone in BodyShop/CAS or do I have to use Christianluv's Skin Changer?

Last edited by Miros1 : 05-11-2007 at 03:15 PM.
Miros1 is offline   Reply With Quote