Thread: Um, Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 09:34 AM   #32
Greg
Da Guy Wut Owns Dis Joint

For what it's worth: I own a house near Dallas but my relatives aren't there. My sister moved to San Antonio last year. Mom and other sister are in Illinois. Brother is in Pennsylvania.

I live in El Lago, Texas. It's about 20 miles to the Gulf of Mexico from here, and about 2 miles to Galveston Bay.

I've seen some clips on the news about the flooding but it doesn't seem to be a really big event.

STS-117's visit to the International Space Station went very well. They got the new solar array installed so now the space station is generating twice the power and even looks symmetrical!

Amusement: Sunni Williams is coming home on the Space Shuttle after her 6-month tour of duty aboard the ISS. She established a new record for duration of a single space flight by a female (a record previously held by Shannon Lucid from her tour aboard the Mir space station), and of course that record continues to increase until Atlantis lands. Quoth Sunni: "I just happened to be in the right place at the right time."

Shorty, you should see an link in the lower right-hand corner of your first post in this thread. (And for your own posts anywhere on the board.) If not, I need to check the settings for the board. The "Edit" link should allow you to edit both the text of your post and the attachments.
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote