View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 01:47 AM   #5
Bloo
Rising Sun

Wink

Hi Greg. I posted on my site in regards to "Why the Hostility" I guess you had already left when I had done so. I have always seen things from a totally free point of view. I guess being ignorant of the arguments, I never thought to consider any other sides. I understand what you are saying and can relate to it. I admit at times I can be critical against pay sites...perhaps because we have just been dealt a hard blow by one of the biggest sites on the web. I still don't understand all the arguments brewing in the TS2 Community. I didn't realize until a few weeks ago there was even sites out there that was Pirating stuff from pay sites. And no it does not make it right. I guess you could say I am a bit dumbfounded to it all. I just stood for keeping my site and meshes free. The thing that bothers me in respect about some paysites is they take meshes from artists who want their stuff free and they turn around and charge for it, doing an injustice to the members of their site and to the artist. And they try to make a living off of the artist.....who blindly keeps giving them their work.
I am sorry and I apologize to you and your site if I in any way offended you with my thread. I meant no harm. Only venting my own thoughts on my one sided view.