View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 11:00 PM   #2
Miros1
Goddess for Life

First, you need good quality images. Go into video settings and turn the quality to high. You may have to reduce the size to compensate. If you still can't get good images, there are various screen capture programs that will even autosave for you.

Then you start a post. See the "Go Advanced" button under the text box? Click it, then click on "Manage Attachments." It will let you upload your pictures. Warning: This method will put the pictures at the bottom as screen shots. You may find this annoying.

Alternatively, you can get an account on an image hosting site. I use photobucket. They're pretty self explanatory. Some don't allow pixel nudity (even innocent stuff like the bare chest of a male Sim).

However you get your pictures on the web, you need to link them into your story. If they're at the bottom of your post, you can just right click and choose Copy Link. If they're on an image hosting site, it should be pretty easy to figure out. Sometimes you only have to click on the "tag" box below the image. You then type "[ img ]" paste in the link and type "[ /img ]" after it. Leave out the space, they're just there to prevent the board software from trying to display an image in this post!

Looking forward to your story!
Miros1 is offline   Reply With Quote