Thread: Second Life?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 05:52 PM   #49
Sita
Solar Max

Yes, Greg. Trolls and nuisances are a pain BECAUSE they cause distress to other people on the Net. It's about reputation, IMO, but also about timewasters, like spammers.
And yes, the landowner's rights in SL are very important. SL is a GAME> If I don't like someone, I don't play with them. Simple as that.
One day last week in SL, my av Elspeth and her/my SL boyfriend were having a nice cuddle in Elspeth's latest house. Great. Till I looked up and saw a guy SITTING right outside the window, and presumably watching. (Even if you close the blinds, it is possible to see what is happening if you are clever with the camera controls).
Boy, that guy got booted so fast his head is still spinning! And I have a scanner so I picked up his name and he now has the dubious honour of being one of the only 2 people banned from my land, along with a trolling newbie that irritated me.

Shorty I have to come see you and find this friend and her shop - I LIKE weapons shops, though I very rarely shoot anyone. Does she have a good rocket launcher?
Sita is offline   Reply With Quote