Thread: Pets Codes!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 04:33 AM   #14
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerette
At least you got the patch to work, mine says I need to re-install Seasons first. I say, forget about it!
Good gravey!? It wants you to re-install Seasons just to fix 3 #%@! things???? (As you can tell, I am less than awe inspired by the Seasons "patch." )

Looking at what the patch fixes, I can't say any of it seems earth shattering so I think your right to just let this one go.

On a semi-related note, in my pursuit of a solution/explaination for my little problem I stumbled across a thread about the Ottomas family that's in the Riverblossom Hills Sim Bin. Seems that they are causing people all kinds of troubles that are- once again- tied into corupted "who's my daddy" files & an impeding child birth. (A similar thing happend with un-patched Pets & the Crittur family. ) Apparently the thing to do is end Mrs Ottomas's pregnacy (InSIM or InTEEN can do this) & re-impregnate her (if you wish) in the game. Just FYI to any Seasons players out there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miros1
So I'll just hide my "kissingpoints" file before installing Seasons and put it back later...
God yes! I wish I has been smart enough to do that!

-ZW