Thread: Coming soon...
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 03:09 AM   #17
shorty943
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
My problem is that I like to play NPC's and have 'em do their school work and go to finals and things. But if you change them to playable, they start all over as Freshman. Don't ever let an NPC graduate; it messes 'em up forever.

Now he tells me.

Well, there is a graduate without college hack somewhere. I think it is still in my downloads folder. Somewhere. I might even give it a test now.

Not long ago, a cute little blond just walked into greybeards place, and would not leave. So I sent her of to Uni to grow up, now he misses her, agh.

Thank you Greg. I'll fix that now. I don't think greybeard would like a messed up cutie, no matter what age she was.

G-day Kaylyn, did I read right? You are a gear jammer?
I have a 600 HP Mack Superliner parked in my driveway right now. Sadly not mine.
My Landlord drives her. With both the "A" and "B" trailers hooked up, she measures 60 feet long and fully loaded weights 70 ton on the road, on cruise control she trundles at 63 MPH. I believe "YEE-HAR" is the correct term. Her name, Southern Comfort.
Just had a brand new turbo fitted, now runs 14 PSI boost. Doesn't baby crackle now.

See pretty picture.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nifty's Rig2.jpg (96.6 KB, 2 views)
shorty943 is offline   Reply With Quote