View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 11:31 PM   #82
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Oaky, everyone is safely packed up. Hoods aren't deleted just yet, as I have some final questions:

What- of all that crap Clean Installer lists- should I leave checked? I assume I leave the actual residents checked, but what about the rest of that stuff? Do I need the familysegment file, the house file or both?

Also, since I have already gone ahead & placed both the Katt & Kim famlies/houses (so they no longer are showing up in my Lot Bin) is there any reason I need to delete those templetes?

I "need" Cyd, Porthos, Danny & Sarah (for my own bizzare reasons) so is there anyway to leave them, the roaming Wolves (since they tie into many Sims wants/fears) & the Pet Adoption Pool intact & still prevent the wandering strays? Or should I just stick with letting the default strays generate (but not keep generating as I have nostraysrespawn) & "remove" them via SimPE or adding them into my various Sim's houses like I usually do?

(I have zipped/rarred all the folders you listed in the first post except for the P001 & pet lot files so far. )

If I use the Pleasantview, Strangetown, Sim State University (etc) maps as templetes for any new hoods, do they arrive with or without the pre-made lots?

Last edited by Zirconia Wolf : 09-15-2007 at 12:47 AM. Reason: lots of questions
Zirconia Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote