View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 03:05 AM   #11
Kaylyn
Rescuer of Kittens

Thanks! This may not be the most drama-filled story in the world, like my other one was. It's intended to use the actual family trees of the Maxis-made characters and tell an entire city's story, not just a single neighborhood. They're gonna be linked together, Pleasantview as the main hood and Strangetown, Veronaville, Bluewater Village, and Riverblossom Hills (Seasons hood) as shopping districts/downtowns. That way the residents can all interact instead of being limited to only their own hood. I'm cloning them directly from SimPE when possible and recreating them based on their personalities and pics there, then adding them into their respective families at the appropriate times. Five families are older than the rest and they're getting concentrated on first, then there'll be a swarm of new families when the next generation is old enough to marry. So this project is gonna take a while, especially when you factor in I can only play 3 days a week and then I also play a lot of other games, like WoW and lately gotten addicted to the Stronghold games.
Kaylyn is offline   Reply With Quote