View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 05:42 AM   #30
Greg
Da Guy Wut Owns Dis Joint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miros1 View Post
Unto how many generations? Maybe you should have one of Gregsim's siblings have a baby too.
It goes back to Olis and Ada, the babies' great-grandparents. They were in the house with Greg's mom and dad when I installed the house in N008.

In any case, now it's confirmed:

Francois de Sade, son of Justine and Greg

So, we know that the problem is with sims who were pregnant when I installed Nightlife, Open For Business, or Inteenimator. I get errors with the pregnancy controller calls to Inteenimator, so that's a pretty strong clue. It might be that sims who were pregnant before I installed Nightlife or OFB have a pregnancy controller that is not compatible with the OFB+FFS version of Inteenimator.

Off hand, I do not remember whether any of my pregnant-before-Nightlife sims gave birth in the time between installing Nightlife and installing Inteenimator. For quite a while there I was only turning on the game to shoot illustrations for stories and none of those sims were involved.

What it might come down to is that I'll have to delete any pre-Nightlife pregnancies and start them over with the current configuration. Fortunately, with one exception, the Insimenator Reproductive Adjuster makes that fairly easy to do.

The one exception is the sim who is already in labor. I don't know how to save her.