View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 05:43 PM   #6
Greg
Da Guy Wut Owns Dis Joint

Tales of Happy Valley
Chapter 5: The Bennetts' Personalities

Quote:
Originally Posted by miros1
Dumb question: is She making bunny ears behind Gregsim's head to entertain the babies or for some other reason?
I think that's "clowning for the camera." Sheba's playfulness rating is only 5, but that seems to be enough to enjoy bunny ears and airborne babies.

Sheba Plays Catch-The-Crystal with Amanda
Saturday, Day 65, 8:36 AM at Manse Orleans
Wanda is playing with Alexander while Brenda tries to get her attention.

The older girls decided for themselves what they wanted to wear for pajamas when they became teenagers. We can hope that this means the little ones will grow up with a healthy attitude toward the human body.

Of course it also means that Alexander in particular will receive an advanced education in comparative anatomy that most boys only get from the Internet these days. He hasn't yet learned to use those things as an aid to avoiding eye contact.

As of this morning, the todders have four days before they grow up and they have already learned the basic toddler skills. From this point on it's just a matter of interacting with their parents, making friends, and wrecking toys.

Their personalities are awesome:
Alexander: 8 - 5 - 9 - 4 - 8 (Pisces)
Amanda: 8 - 5 - 7 - 5 - 9 (Cancer)

Those are pretty close to my idea of the perfect sim. B'b'but, how did two children, born minutes apart on the same day, end up with different Zodiac signs?

I have a theory that if you keep the higher you keep the mother's aspiration during the pregnancy, the more personality points the kids will inherit. Someone else will have to test the negative side of this theory; I served my time testing babies.

I worked really hard to develop their parents' personalities when they were kids and they both turned out really well:

Greg: 8 - 6 - 7 - 5 - 9 (Pisces)
She: 8 - 5 - 7 - 5 - 8 (Gemini)