View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 05:56 AM   #11
Greg
Da Guy Wut Owns Dis Joint

Tales of Happy Valley
Chapter 10: The Cow Revealed!

Miss Melanie Kody, the Contentious Cow

That's not a reference to her mammary apparatus but rather to her avocation. Did you ever wonder what Melanie Kody looks like underneath that cow costume? Here she is!

I had her do a bit of a makeover so that she wouldn't look so drab, but otherwise this is Melanie! Here, she is at the Allardice girls' house at Happy Valley University. She's in the Allardice girls' home laboratory, tending the plants in the hydroponics garden because (a) keeping her busy keeps her out of mischief and (b) it's an action that causes her to lift her arms so that I could get a good angle for this carefully fig-leafed close-up.

Even with an improved personality, her primary avocation is still pulling pranks, but no wonder poor Melanie is such a ditz! The only clothing she owns is that silly cow costume! So now I have to decide whether I want her running around in my game wearing that (admittedly cute) cow costume or her (even cuter) skin. In either case, she's just too adorable to feed her to the cow plant.

Hmm... I wonder if I could pair her off with the llama. What would the children look like?
:doubt:

For more of the adventures of Melanie Kody, see the tale of The Llama and The Cow.