View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 03:24 AM   #6
justdave
Rising Sun

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miros1 View Post
Yes, I know who you are! Thought you said you weren't stalking me.

Welcome to SunSims!

Join in on the games; most of them are self explanatory.
..... I got to tell ya, I wuzn't stalking. Just for yuks I put a google search and out comes Sun Sims after a half dozen pages of the usual you know this and that. So here I am and it seems as though Sun Sims is in its early stages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
Welcome to Sun Sims, Dave!

Valerie is really cute!

Hmm... what onerous rules do they have on MTS2? Maybe there's a lesson to be learned from your experience.

Sun Sims has rules, too, right here. I think they can be summed up as:
  1. Be nice.
  2. Keep it clean.
    (Public board, y'know. Children are watching.)
  3. Have fun.
..... Thanks for Valarie Rose. She was a very early sim who has grown (and been cloned over & over) in the game. I found her original package and she's still easily recognizable even though now much custom content has replaced the original Maxis stuff. The MTS2 rules were driving me nuts. Deleted posts here, there and everywhere. Don't know where some custom content came from... plonk, your posting is deleted. Go off-topic in a thread... deleted. Constructive criticism... deleted. Some I don't have a clue why... deleted. I haven't uploaded anything there in years. Seldom post even a comment. And I prefer to be nice, keep it clean and be respectful. Your rules are easy.
..... Thanks for the welcome, Dave
justdave is offline   Reply With Quote