View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 12:08 AM   #1
Kaylyn
Rescuer of Kittens

Default I'm Surrounded By Idiots: The Harley Legacy

This is my attempt at an "I'm Surrounded by Idiots" legacy. I've tried and tried again to do a regular legacy, but keep getting bored before the first generation is over with, so I figured this would keep my interest a little more. I'm doing this as a LiveJournal pixel_trade community challenge, so I'm using all sims I've downloaded from users in that community.

I'm adding a few things here and there. I'm planning on making use of the career rewards earned by the controllables, so that may break the rules just a tiny bit, but it's the only way I know for my first-gen uncontrollable politician to up his charisma on his own. I'm also periodically checking in on his Aspiration Reward panel for the strict purpose of allocating any unused points towards his secondary aspiration (randomly rolled) and those other goodies on that panel.

Here's Cassidy Harley, the Torch Holder a.k.a. TH. She's a Popularity/Fortune sim with a LTW of owning 5 top-level businesses. Don't know if that's gonna happen! She's taken a job in Military for the time being. I may reroll her LTW in the future.

BJ Lutzen was in the welcome wagon that showed up that first day. Cassidy immediately welcomed him and ignored Benjamin Long and Jan Tellerman completely.

I fell in love with him as soon as I saw him in my game. He's got the cutest nose I've ever seen on a Sim. Can't really tell from here, but in profile it's gorgeous.

Cassidy bats her eyelashes at him for a while outside, then invites him in. She turns on the stereo and they dance for a while. BJ is a surprisingly good dancer!

Cassidy then whips up some mac and cheese. BJ is impressed. I guess the way to a man's heart is truly through his stomach.

Cassidy: "So, even though you've only just met me, do you wanna move in and get married and have babies?"
BJ: "OMG yes!"

In between him moving in and getting them married, I checked out his basics. I rolled him as a Family sim before townifying him. His LTW is to marry off 6 children. Then I rolled his secondary aspiration...

wait for it...

ROMANCE!!! He's so conflicted.

His first order of business upon marrying Cassidy was to write in his diary.

"Dear Diary. I met a girl today. We're married now. I wanted it...and I didn't want it... What's her name again?"
Cassidy: "Whatcha doin'?"
BJ: "Nothing important...um...dear. I love you...I think..."

Townifying Sims gives them random jobs. He's at the low end of the totem pole in the politician track. Work that suit!

He leaves Harley at home puking in the toilet. Their wedding night was a success!

Cassidy: "Dear God, look at the size of that belly. That's gotta come out WHERE?"

They enjoy a nice spaghetti dinner the night before she's due.

The next day she's starving, exhausted...and then the labor begins.

She gives birth to a baby boy, Jack. She sets him down on a blanket in the nursery and promptly passes out next to her newborn son.
Kaylyn is offline   Reply With Quote