View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 03:42 PM   #1
innocentmonster
an innocent monster

Default Where's your family?

Cindy Wheres your parents?

Ok I know I can't believe I lost my family.My name is Cindy Heartlin and my family died in a tragic fire which I have no proof of but they died crying and left me money and my own home.I lived in Sim R.L. which meant Sim Real Love and my parents raised me there because it was the perfect place where there were no murders except when it was my sixteenth birthday.I looked out the window before I blew out my candels and when I looked back there was a fire surrounding my parents and my twin siblings Tanna and Hannah and my brother Tim who they all were almost killed but sadly for my parents they were.Luckly I was a teen and I skipped school sometimes to make sure I was there for the sick ones but I only missed school three times and my teachers and principle understood since they heard about my parents tragic death.Everyone in my town was nice and caring that some people offered to help raise us and we replied no.Then one day a lady we all called her the town old and happy.She told us she will help raise us and we let her seeing as she was to die in a month we would give her some joy.A month later we came into her room to tell her happy birthday seeing as she was turning 100 but when we came in I saw her face white and her eyes closed and he hands on her chest folded and then Grim came and took her away from us.When I saw her pale faced I pushed my siblings out the door and I went up to her side and cryed and when I came out the room Tanna,Hannah and Tim asked if she was ok and I said to them that she was now in a better place.The next day a stranger came to our home and asked me-
"Cindy where's your parents?"
I told her they were dead and buried somewhere nice with a golden tombstone and are now somewhere nice and pretty.

End of Chapter 1
(I know that there are no pictures but i'm trying to get some good ones from my game so hold tight and i'll post the next chapter in a few days with pic's but feel free to tell me your two cents)

Check out my storya:Where's your family?
Its up to Chapter 6 already!
And Big Family (up to chapter 4)
innocentmonster is offline   Reply With Quote