Thread: Coming soon...
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 08:43 PM   #1
Kaylyn
Rescuer of Kittens

Default Coming soon...

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm doing some writing again. I don't think I will be finishing out the story I was working on at the Hullaballoo...that family has long since been lost in a reinstall and I got a bit burned out. I've decided that, instead of posting here, I'm going to post on a LiveJournal account I set up. I'm doing this because it seems to work pretty well with Sims stories, plus I don't have to worry about censoring my language or descriptions, or my Sims for that matter. For example, the story I've been writing out and planning is a gay romance, and rather than risk breaking the rules of this board (you never know who will get offended by what these days), I'll stick it over there with warnings as needed.

I'm also gonna use the space over there for other Sims projects, maybe my version of the Pleasantview/Strangetown/Veronaville stories, whatever I get wrapped up in at the moment.

The link is http://kaylyn-white.livejournal.com/ if you're interested in keeping up. (Trying to get used to my soon-to-be-last-name there...) Nothing there just now, but I'll let you know if I post anything I think is worth reading there. Comments will be welcome, but I think you'll have to be a LJ member to comment. (Basic membership is free.)

See you guys around!
Kaylyn is offline   Reply With Quote