View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 12:59 AM   #7
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miros1 View Post
Clarification!!!!!

Occupied Lots which have been packaged and installed may be installed once in each 'hood.

Occupied Lots which have been moved to the Lot Bin may be installed only once. However, you may move it back to the Lot Bin and install it again in the same or a different 'hood.

The "Kitten House" has made the rounds of most of my 'hoods accumulating kittens as it went!
Okay, that explains the Katt/Kim/Lycos thing: They're Maxis made houses, so of course they have a "one shot" limit!

I love the image of a mystical, magical house that flies through all your hoods collecting kittens along the way. Sounds like a funky folk song...

(Sucks about the cell phones...)

***EDITED TO ADD***

Got a question for you:

After I install a lot (unoccupied in this case) via Clean Installer, where does it go after being teleported into the game? The lot is showing up fine in my Lots Bin, but I can't find out where it's living on my computer! It's not in Downloads, Teleport, LotsCatalog, PackageLots, Collections or any other folder.

This is annoying, as I want to use the re-numbering trick to organize my Lot Bin, but I can't renumer a lot file if it's not in the bin!

Last edited by Zirconia Wolf : 01-11-2009 at 03:09 PM.
Zirconia Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote