Thread: Apartment Life
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 12:40 PM   #28
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pompkyn
I tried to get her to woohoo with bigfoot, but no dice.
Not that I would encourage such a thing, but there is a brand new mod by Treeag over at MTS2 that enables all romantic interactions with the big guy.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=297521

He can even get married, have babies & change his aspiration via the usual methods. Now if someone would just make a female Bigfoot, that would be uber awesome!

HCDU reads a "conflict" with InTeen (which I have started using again now that Jase caved & said he will release an AL update) but I suspect that as long as InTeen loads first it will work just spiffy. Haven't got a chance to test it out yet though.

As to the roof slope thing, the two different cheats are:

roofSlopeAngle [value] for all roofs on the lot
&
individualRoofSlopeAngle [value] for just the roof you select

I took a peek inside the Bon Voyage Read Me file & didn't see them listed though, so it appears that while many game features are "carried over" to the next EP, cheats are not one of them.

Oh, & believe it or not, the "funky" weather set-up in Riverblossom Hills wasn't an over site, it was planned. Well, at least according to the Prima Seasons Guide. (I have all the Prima Guides for all the EPs btw. That's why I'm always saying "according to the Prima Guide...". I'm not smart enough to figue this stuff out on my own, so I cheat!)

-ZW