View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 07:23 PM   #78
Zirconia Wolf
Reticulated MoonBat

Actually, since my Townie troubles seem to only be a problem in my 3 "all custom" hoods, and since none of them have more than 4 playable Sims (not including playable pets) I'm tempted to give the "pack 'em up" idea a try. I'll take slow generation over quick defaults anytime! Plus, I've encountered an unexpected problem with 2 lots I packed up from the default Downtown (Cold Issue Clothing & Lucky Shack Cards) causing crashouts when I tried to enter them in other hoods. I've since pulled them out of my Lots bin.

Is there a reason my playables need to be on one lot for packaging, aside from just being quicker?

Will this be a problem when it comes to moving them back in, as far as keeping their "correct" last names?

Since Thomas & Lycos came with their own lot (which I kind of want to keep) can I just let them be deleted with the hood & then re-installing the relevant Sims2Pack file? (Yes, it's been checkout with the clean installer! )

Do I need to be concerned about the few NPC's that my playables do know & have memories/relations with? (One of my playables has the hots of the local Gypsy, for example. )