Thread: hey y'all
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 11:34 PM   #8
keno
Rising Sun

hello lady whitewolf. i like the name i used to own a white wolf named Airlie. She was really sweet to all humans but she hunted other animals - including dogs She killed the neighbor's rottweiler, so we had to take her up on the mountain and let her go. I felt so bad for the neighbors but all the animal shelters around here put dogs down after like a month or so and nobody wants an animal that kills other animals so i just let her go. It was a total "White Fang" moment. The car couldn't go fast enough down the mountain to lose her so she ended up just wearing herself out chasing us.

btw, greg...how hard would it be to include a listing of modding tutorials with your site? It seems like everybody and their brother has a few of em up. While your busy being the definitive source and all... I just did a listing of every TS1 program in your list, SimPrograms, TSR, and KillerSims. One of my favorite programs for TS1 your list didn't have And maybe thats why there are no tutorials at all on this thing Anyways, Codex was the program, but it doesn't matter but so much cuz TS1 is so deprecated anymore
keno is offline   Reply With Quote