View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 09:05 PM   #12
Kaylyn
Rescuer of Kittens

Cassidy woke up after a few minutes and fed Jack and put him back to bed.

The next day, Cassidy went back to work. She hired a nanny to be safe, but BJ didn't have to work.

BJ left the baby to his own devices while he took a bath at the other end of the trailer.

The nanny arrives. *cringes*

She immediately picks up Jack and heads towards the kitchen. BJ immediately freaks out and covers up his diary.

"Dear Diary. I'm a father now. I'm not sure how I feel about that." *hides diary* "Did she see? I don't want her to think I hate my son. I don't think I hate my son..."

She shoves a bottle in Jack's mouth just as Jack fills up his diaper.

And then she lays him down on the tile kitchen floor, smelly diaper intact.

But not to worry...Super Nanny is on top of things! She immediately realizes her mistake and takes Jack to the nursery to change his diaper.

Aww, she's a playful nanny!

And then she puts Jack on the floor. Seriously, the baby blanket is like 2 tiles away!

Nanny heads back to the living room, where BJ is STILL writing in his diary, and STILL freaking out. BJ, I don't think she cares.

BJ finally decides to go be a father for a minute. The nanny follows him and stares.

Nanny: "Are you sure you know what you're doing?"
BJ: *shrug*

Nanny then took Jack away, only to lay him down on the floor RIGHT NEXT TO his bed. Maybe she just can't get her head around Atavera's blankets?

Nannys taking showers isn't exactly a new thing. What makes this amusing is she got out of the bathtub in one end of the house, and hopped immediately in the shower on the other end of the house.

Jack survived his infancy, and Cassidy bought him a birthday cake. Let's see if BJ can be torn away from the radio long enough to watch his firstborn son grow up.

Yay, he made it! Blow out the candles and...

TA-DA! He'll get a new hairstyle soon.

It becomes apparent very early on that Jack takes after BJ. Toddler headbanging is adorable!

Bunny has a flavor. OM NOM NOM!

Jack: "I hits you cuz I luvs you, Bunny."

Cassidy is pregnant again. Looks like she's just going to collapse and hit her head on the toilet seat.

BJ is the hawtest congressman ever. <3

First snowfall!

MOAR SNOW!!!

BJ, I don't think he can read. You're safe.

Birthday time again! This time we threw a real party!

Before...

After!

*squee* He's got BJ's nose!

First order of business upon aging to child: SMUSTLE TIME!!!

Yep, definitely BJ's son...

In the meantime, BJ goes out and log rolls. Seriously BJ, in the winter?

I had to sell this thing once I got him away from it. The only reason I got it was because it was the cheapest autonomous body-building object available. Maybe I'll give them a nice ice-skating rink for the winter. Though with the impending arrival they may just get a new house (and mortgage to boot...yay for Simlogical mortgage shrubs!).

*looks at Jack*

*looks at bed*

*looks back at Jack*

You're not very bright.

Okay, maybe it's my fault. ACR and the included reservable bed hack wouldn't let him just hop into an unreserved bed. I had to bend the challenge rules to let him claim this bed so he could go to sleep.

Nanny shows up for no reason.

BJ and Cassidy: "Do you MIND?"
Nanny: "Not at all." *goes to take a bath*

Next update: New baby (babies?)
Kaylyn is offline   Reply With Quote