Sun Sims  

Please help us pay the bills.        

Go Back   Sun Sims Forums > Welcome to Sun Sims! > All About Sun Sims
FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2008, 01:57 PM   #1
meganroxy
The Super Kitty :)

Arrow Ideas for Sunsims and ?'s

Hi! I'm a fairly new member. My name is Megan, and I am a HUGE lover of simmmmies!!!!

Ideas:

*New Story (LOng like Hullabaloo)
*Monthly Challenges
*More semi-domain websites (like www.blahblahblahsims.sunsims.com)

?'s:

*Are there any more SunSims major stories other than Hullabaloo? I read ALL of Hullabaloo in 1 day.

*What are you doing to make it better?

N E 1 who has other comments....please post!!
Old 12-24-2008, 02:33 PM   #2
Greg
Da Guy Wut Owns Dis Joint

I've been meaning to get back to the continuing adventures of the Tales of Happy Valley for years, but have never done it. I ought to at least wrap up what happened at Boveena Bridge! The real show-stopper is that it's so labor-intensive to make the illustrations, especially scenes where the characters are flying around.

We would need a larger population around here if we wanted to expand the site. Of course, anyone who is interested in organizing challenges and contests is welcome to do it. To make it work, you'd have to do some marketing and recruiting to get folks to come here and play. As it is right now, I think you'd be disappointed in the results because Sun Sims is a rather quiet place; I don't market it at all.

What did you have in mind for subdomains? I can create lots of subdomains, but it's not something I would do unless there's a compelling reason for it.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:32 PM   #3
meganroxy
The Super Kitty :)

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
I've been meaning to get back to the continuing adventures of the Tales of Happy Valley for years, but have never done it. I ought to at least wrap up what happened at Boveena Bridge! The real show-stopper is that it's so labor-intensive to make the illustrations, especially scenes where the characters are flying around.

We would need a larger population around here if we wanted to expand the site. Of course, anyone who is interested in organizing challenges and contests is welcome to do it. To make it work, you'd have to do some marketing and recruiting to get folks to come here and play. As it is right now, I think you'd be disappointed in the results because Sun Sims is a rather quiet place; I don't market it at all.

What did you have in mind for subdomains? I can create lots of subdomains, but it's not something I would do unless there's a compelling reason for it.

I think maybe something like http://www.sunsimsboutique.sunsims.com for custom content :-] that would be cool.

PS-------JUST MAKE SURE YOU APPROVE OF THE C.C. BEFORE THEY POST IT! SO THAT WE DON'T HAVE JUNK ON THERE