Sun Sims  

Please help us pay the bills.        

Go Back   Sun Sims Forums > Sun Sims Community > Sims 2 Fan Sites Links and Updates
FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2008, 02:04 PM   #1
lazydaisy1122
Rising Sun

Default SIMply Peachy

Hi! My name is Michele. I been in the Sims community for years now. I always wanted to be even more involved in the Sims community. So I created my own sites that covers Sims 1, Sims 2, The Sims Stories series, and the Sims 2, My Sims, and Sims 2 Apartment Pets for the Nintendo DS. I have Sims and all expansions, Sims 2 and all expansions and stuff pack, all Sims 2 Prima Guides, all 3 Sims Stories games, and the Sims Nintendo DS Games I have mentioned. For Sims 1, I create houses and community lots. For Sims 2, I create houses, community lots, Apartments (coming soon), walls and floors, dogs and cats, basic colored clothing, and bedding. For Sims Stories, I create houses and community lots and dogs and cats (for Sims Pet Stories). I hope to learn how to create everything that can be created for all Sims games eventually.

SIMply Peachy Ning Social network
http://simplypeachy.ning.com/
Here you will find SIMply Peachy News, Sims news and discussions, and a chat room for members

SIMply Peachy Forum
http://simplypeachy.freeforums.org/index.php
SIMply Peachy main site - SIMply Peachy news, Sims 1, 2, 3, Sims Stories, Sims 2 Nintendo DS discussions, game help, downloads, Weekly Activities, chat room and more

It is free to join both of these sites and all my downloads that I create for Sims 1, Sims 2, and Sims Stories games, and all future Sims games are free. Hope you will join SIMply Peachy! ;D

I also have SIMply Peachy Yahoo groups for backup, archives, etc

Happy Simming to all
Michele
SIMply Peachy Founder and owner
lazydaisy1122 is offline   Reply With Quote